Hot Chocolate Popcorn
8 cups popped popcorn
1 1/2 – 2 envelopes of your favorite hot chocolate mix
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup chocolate chips, divided
1/4 chocolate sprinkles
1. Line a cookie or baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Place the popcorn in a single layer on the baking sheet.
2. Sprinkle the hot chocolate mix on top of the popcorn. If you have a flour sifter, it would help in even distribution of the cocoa but it’s not a requirement. Sprinkle the marshmallows and 2/3 cup of the chocolate chips on top of the popcorn.
3. Add the remaining chocolate chips to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds or until completely melted and smooth. Stir well.
4. Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the popcorn and immediately add the chocolate sprinkles.
5. Allow the chocolate to harden for about 10 minutes. Then enjoy!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!