1. Remove a small end portion from a Styrofoam ball to allow the ball to sit flat.
2. Trace the base of a glass votive or flameless tealight on the center top.
3. Use a knife & spoon to remove outlined area.
4. Insert glass votive or tealight for fit.
5. Using a plastic knife, coat Styrofoam with Aleene's True Snow or Snow-Tex and allow to dry.
6. Add additional faux snow paste to top middle area, add glitter and allow to dry overnight.
7. Insert glass votive, tealight and admire your creation!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!